Sunday, August 30, 2020

Update 2 💕(and a question!)

Hello everyone!

I’ve been struggling with my mental health lately, but thankfully it hasn’t been detrimental to my weight loss!

Actually, I’m under 295 for the first time in years!! I weighed in at 293 this morning and actually SQUEALED!! I can’t remember the the last time I was this low and I’m so so so excited! My goal for the next two months is to get under 280, or around that range and I’m super excited to do so!

On another note, I’ve been holding off on it, but I want to start a YouTube channel to document my weight loss journey! The only thing really holding me back is my anxiety and the idea that I’ll let it get to my head or something and I end up worse like Amber Lynn Reid. (Not to throw her under the bus or anything!)

Has anyone started their own weight loss journey YouTube? Would anyone be interested if I make one? I know I’m not very active on here unless I update. (I am a hermit v.v) but just to throw the idea out there, I’m very curious what people would think!

submitted by /u/ValiantUnicorn
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3lAxkfQ

No comments:

Post a Comment