Monday, August 31, 2020

How do I lose weight without calorie counting

I have been trying to lose weight since I was 12 (I’m 20 now) and one of the things I tried was calorie counting. While it worked for a little, I soon realized it was creating an unhealthy obsession within me for counting calories. I would frequently eat less than 1000 calories a day and if I went over my limit I would cry and be distraught. Every time I tried calorie counting it backfired and I gained back all the weight I lost. Safe to say, calorie counting caused a disordered pattern of eating within me and I never want to go through it again. I am looking for a sustainable method of slow, healthy weight loss but almost everyone I’ve talked to and every site I’ve looked at says some variation of “calories in, calories out”. Can anyone suggest something to me? I’ve been overweight for too long and I think it’s time for a change. Oh and idk if my stats matter but I’m female, 5’2” and I weigh 152.

submitted by /u/buppycreates
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/32DyEGp

No comments:

Post a Comment