Wednesday, August 26, 2020

A new goal in mind - anyone want to join?

Hey there everyone!

Back in 2017/2018 I went from being a UK size 14/16 to a UKsize 8. I went from about 83kg to now maintaining at approx 60-62kg depending on the week. The effect the weight loss had for me really did change my life for the better. However after keeping my weight steady since, I find I'm still not where I want to be. I still struggle with some troublesome areas that I'd like to try shift a bit more.

Ideally I'd like to get down to 58kg and then see how I feel. I do worry though that I'll just never be satisfied. I'm trying to focus less on the number now and more how my body changes visually but when you're so used to stepping on the scales it's hard.

I want to continue to improve my relationship with myself and learn to love the way I look. I want to find myself sexy and not hate myself for wanting that. The first time I lost weight I did it completely on my own in this weird tunnel vision state. It's a bit of a blur if I'm honest. This time around it would be nice to have people going through the same thing. I think it'll be harder this time around since there's less to lose. I worry I'm more likely to continue to maintain because I'm not fat anymore, just looking to shape up a bit.

Anyone else out there in the same boat?

I wish you all the best with your goals!

(for stats reference I'm female, about 5'7 and 21)

submitted by /u/SyntaxQueen
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2YElcRf

No comments:

Post a Comment