Friday, August 28, 2020

My Weight loss journey

Just a couple weeks ago I made the decision to get the bariatric sleeve surgery. I failed at nearly every fad diet you can imagine and I was going to just give up. The last few years I've been put into a mental ward of a couple hospitals due to my depression. I've had three suicide attempts and I lost nearly everything I own due to the wrong path I was going that eventually ended up in heartbreak. Last year I lost my best friend to suicide and I just kept on getting worse in terms of my weight because I used eating at a crutch. I was nearly 400lbs at my biggest and I have several medical conditions such as diabetes,high blood pressure,heart disease and the list goes on. Every morning and night I swallowed a handful of all my meds just so I can function. Last year I signed up for the bariatric sleeve surgery and went through six months of classes and worked on a health plan that helped lose weight. I know most people will say that I took the easy way out, but I beg the differ now that the surgery has passed. There is a lot of changes you have to make in order to make things work. Im now on a full liquid diet and will be switching to Puree next week. I'm learning how to eat all over again. The pain sometimes can be unbearable, but I'm glad I made that decision. I know I have a long way to go, but I know it will all be worth it. I was going to share my weightloss update with you all if that is okay.

Thank you:)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVeudtJJ0tI

submitted by /u/pants06
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2EFqftM

No comments:

Post a Comment