Sunday, August 30, 2020

How effective is walking for weight loss?

I am a 24 year old male weighing in at 316lbs. After hearing my doctor go on and on about how I’m fat, obese, etc... he said that I should start walking (since by his words I’m too fat to run) I went for a few walks this week that were each about 1 mile to 2 miles depending on the location. Although it felt like I put in work, it feels like I won’t really be able to “walk the pounds off”. If I’m really trying to lose weight, should I just go weight lift instead or find some other activity to do instead or is walking really a good thing to start with? I’m just trying to drop weight as quick as possible and I don’t know if walking is going to help me accomplish that.

submitted by /u/--Samurai
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3bhNZ3m

No comments:

Post a Comment