Saturday, August 29, 2020

Doing everything right and seeing no results. Need advise.

I am 19F weigh 152 pounds height 158 cm. I am really overweight. I used to be skinny most of my life but gained a lot in high school due to depression. I have tried several diets to lose weight but it only increased my binge Ed. Now a year after high school graduation, I had a mental breakdown and decided to live a better healthier life. I genuinely wanted to be happy and love myself. I decided to start working out everyday and eat 2/3healthy meals around 1200 cal. I regularly started worked out 4 out of 7 days a week and eat acc to plan. It made me happier and brought me into a healthy mindset. I can easily say that I am living a way more productive life. Today, 30 aug, I checked my weight and it’s 149 pounds and I have lost half an inch of waist. It’s a good difference but I dunno why I feel so disappointed. I just thought I would see a bigger change. I feel like I have let myself down. Is it common to not lose Significant amount of weight in like 20 days? I have been watching these YouTube videos and people lose like 20 pounds and lose so much better. I just wish I had those results too. If someone has gone through their weight loss journey, can you advise me what should I do? Just to be clear,I am not gonna stop my journey here. I am gonna be patient and make my life healthier and reach my body goals.

(Also English isn’t my first language so please don’t make fun of me.)

submitted by /u/milkyboos
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3hKrnLk

No comments:

Post a Comment