Monday, August 31, 2020

Is this just the way I’m shaped?

Is this just the way I’m shaped?

Height: 5’10” Age: 22 Sex: M SW: 218lbs CW:169lbs GW: 165lbs (visible abs)

Hey I have lost nearly 50lbs from January and I was wondering if I could get any advice. I am currently very motivated and determined to get “shredded” and I have this “w” shape lower belly. I don’t know if it will go away with more weight loss, if it’s how I’m shaped, is it a consequence for gaining then losing weight, is it just a little bit of loose skin that allows it to droop? I just want to know what it is as I am very curious. Thanks everyone šŸ˜Š

Images of my body and the “w” shape I am referring too

submitted by /u/NauseaForce
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3bclrrT

No comments:

Post a Comment