Wednesday, August 26, 2020

UPDATE: I'm losing weight at a reasonable rate, but things just keep getting worse

Original here if you want to read it: tldr, felt like my life was falling apart despite my weight loss

I cannot thank all of the commenters for all of the kind things they said last night. I was in a bit of a panic because I was feeling a bit sick with some covid symptoms, but after reaching out over the fears of my life falling to pieces despite losing 45lbs I had some very empathetic people reach out with truly kind words. I was more inspired by the level of empathy received than by the actual words them-self.

Thank you, all of you for your kind words. Waking up this morning I was reminded that the bad days are just that: bad days. You can push past them to the better days in front of you, and the failures of the past and be the success stories of your future. Much love to this community and best of luck to you on your journey.

Also, I highly highly HIGHLY recommend a physical journal listing your weight whenever you weigh yourself. I would have had 0 idea how well I progressed if not for the notes I made in "The Players Handbook" that I scribbled in black sharpie on black paper that can only be read when the light reflects just right off the ink lol.

Love yourself, tomorrow is a new day where you can do better than yesterday!

submitted by /u/BenderButt
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3lkRyua

No comments:

Post a Comment