Thursday, August 27, 2020

Not counting calories, just changing my mindset

Wondering if anyone else is having success losing weight without tracking calories. I’ve tracked in the past but it makes me hyper focused on food and I gave up quickly because of it. This time around I am truly sticking with it and losing but I refuse to track calories. I’m simply eating less and moving more while making healthier food choices. I also refuse to restrict any food. Instead I’ve been working on changing my relationship with food by saying, I want some chips. I will go get a few chips and move on instead of grabbing the whole bag and eating mindlessly until they are all gone. I’m still in the early stages of my weight loss journey but I truly feel that this way of thinking is what is going to make me successful. Anyone else lose this way?

submitted by /u/Greysontolliver
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/32LRuLF

No comments:

Post a Comment