Friday, August 28, 2020

How do you know when to stop?

Hey, everyone!

I've been a member of the /r/loseit community on and off for probably about 3 years. I've had a lot of failed attempts at weight loss but I've slowly chipped away towards my goal. Quarantine gave me a lot of time to focus on me and was the final push to make it happen.

I've now lost 116lbs and am just a couple pounds away from being considered a healthy BMI. That said, I still look at myself and see plenty of fat that I'd like to lose.

For those of you that hit a healthy BMI, did you stop? Or did you keep losing weight until you were closer to the middle of the range? I would like to keep going until I feel happy with my body. But I'm also trying to be cautious of being overly critical or making unhealthy choices in the opposite direction.

Perhaps I should get a physical and see what my doctor thinks. I'm just curious to hear how some of you guys and gals handled the final stretch and how you knew that you had succeeded.

Thanks!

submitted by /u/bogaboy
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/31EwJlH

No comments:

Post a Comment