Friday, August 28, 2020

Sudden drop in weight

Hello all,

So I have been dieting and working out for the last couple months. I was trying to make sure that my weight loss was slow to preserve/build muscle as I made my way down in body fat. For over two months now I have been eating right at 2,400 calories a day. Some days slightly less, some slightly over, but it averages out to that intake by then end of the week. In the time frame mentioned above I have become noticeably more muscular but also dropped about 15 pounds. In the last month and a half I was losing on average 1-1.5lbs which I was fine with (dropped 2-3lbs a week during the beginning obviously).

I had a cheat meal on Sunday, which was still healthy but I didn't track or limit my intake (flank steak tacos), I did however drink for the first time In a month for several hours at the BBQ. I knew I would wake up with water weight but wasn't too worried about gaining fat back based on estimated calories for the meal and drinks. I woke up at 205.4 on Monday. I resumed my weight lifting and regular diet at 2400 calories. Between Monday and today I have lost 4 lbs (basically waking up 1lb lighter daily)... Haven't changed a think with the exception of some progressive overload in the gym, nothing else has changed. Calories are where they have been for months. I have been ridiculously consistent, as is my nature.

Any thoughts as to why I am experiencing such a sudden drop? Did the cheat meal reset something? Im very much a believer In calories in - calories out, but who knows.

submitted by /u/Rusticdonut
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2YI5pRw

No comments:

Post a Comment