Thursday, August 27, 2020

I’m starting to see my hips instead of my belly!

I’m about 10 lbs from my goal weight of 140 lbs. I started at 280 lbs and hadn’t been below 250 lbs since I was probably 12 years old (I am now 23). This may actually be the lowest weight I can ever remember being.

Anyway, weight loss for me has been interesting because I’ve never been skinny. I’ve never experienced a “normal” body. I have never seen my hips. They started making their debut a few months ago, but now my tummy is shrinking more than the rest of me (FINALLY!! I carried most of my weight on my stomach, I have awful excess skin but as the months pass it’s starting to shrink). Anyway, I’m so stoked about this.

My curves are actually from my hips and my bone structure now, not from my big belly flab hanging down. I don’t know that I’ll ever be super skinny, and I am currently happy with my weight but would like to continue just because I can I guess. All of this is so weird. Seeing my collarbones, my hips, my wrists are tiny, just so many different things have changed and it’s so exciting and intriguing!

submitted by /u/roolyons32711
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2EJScAI

No comments:

Post a Comment