Friday, August 28, 2020

3 weeks of progress-15lbs lost

Hello, just wanted to share my progress over the 3ish weeks I've been on a weight loss journey. I've been overweight my entire life, and can't remember the last time I wasn't. With being overweight, I was also very insecure. I never felt comfortable in my body, and I used to only ever wear hoodies and sweatpants.

3 weeks ago, I was at my highest ever, 205lbs. I felt so bad about myself. I have tried to be healthier before, though I failed every time. But this time I didn't. I don't know what happened, but I guess my brain just suddenly realized that you have to have good habits and can't just eat a few grapes and lose 10lbs.

Now, at 190lbs, Im feeling a lot happier and comfortable with myself. I still have a lot of weight to lose, but I just felt like sharing this accomplishment. Best of luck to everyone! Stay strong!!💖

submitted by /u/Brooke-h
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3jnTP5T

No comments:

Post a Comment