Wednesday, August 26, 2020

Mini workout advice? (32M)

I’m 5’8” and 230lbs. I recently started doing mini workouts throughout the day because I can’t find time for dedicated workout sessions and also I hate exercising. Right now I’m just doing push-ups because I have a big gut and skinny arms and my wife told me she wants to see some muscles on me. So I’m doing reps of 25 pushups throughout the day, every time I go to the bathroom (hoping to establish a Pavlovian response and also need privacy at the office). I did over 100 on Sunday (forgot to count), 200 on Monday, 100 on Tuesday, and on track for at least 100 today/Wednesday.

What kind of goals should I be setting to start seeing real results and what kind of pitfalls do I need to avoid? Not looking for a miracle weight loss plan but I do want to make sure what I’m doing is actually going to have a significant result. TIA

submitted by /u/REVENAUT13
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3jliR5R

No comments:

Post a Comment