Wednesday, August 26, 2020

Anyone have any idea what’s going on?

I need some help, I‘m desperate

I need some advice because I feel like I’m losing my mind. Background: I gained 20 pounds in about a month and a half during summer of 2018; I was 131 pounds and the end of May and by the beginning of July I was 151. I’ve never in my life gained weight that fast, so I attributed it to stress, seeing as I was about to move cross country. I thought the weight would come off after I got all settled in, but it didn’t. At the start of summer 2019 I decided to get really serious and I got a personal trainer and started being even more careful about what I eat. No weight loss. Now it’s been two years, and I haven’t lost any weight. I’ve actually gained some. I’m 164 now, and I feel like I’m going crazy. I weight lift and do cardio 5 days a week, I eat well (chicken breasts, black beans, fruit, veggies, etc), I don’t drink alcohol, and I drink a ton of water everyday. I’ve had my thyroid tested (mom, sister, and two aunts have hypothyroidism) and the results were normal. I just got tested for PCOS, and those results were normal too. I had my dose of lexapro lowered and added in Wellbutrin, but that hasn’t helped at all. I feel so discouraged. I’ve never had this much fat on my abdomen in my life. I don’t care so much about the number on the scale as how I look/feel and how my clothes fit. But I look and feel terrible and my clothes don’t fit like they should. I truly don’t know what caused the initial weight gain and I have no clue why I can’t drop any of it. I’m feeling kind of hopeless right now to be honest. I have no idea what I did/am doing wrong.

submitted by /u/SpookSpy
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/34ARtN2

No comments:

Post a Comment