Sunday, August 30, 2020

Started my weight loss journey!

Hi! I'm 25 and 5'4". I started out at 186lbs, and have so far lost 20lbs!

It took me a while to finally pick myself up and realise if I didn't do something now, I probably would never get the time. I saw an ad on Foxtel for Noom and decided to give it a try. So far it's worked and I've only been doing it for 6 weeks. But I guess only time will tell.

A bit about me... I was really small growing up. I remember being 17 and only 120lbs. I got mad when my hips started coming in at 18, and I went up to 132lbs from stress eating in year 12. Then I started uni. I gained the "first year 10(kg)" and shot up to 154lbs by the end of my first year. I then started slowly going up and only in the past year did I hit the 176lbs mark.

I was on the pill for 5 years starting when I was 17 and I feel that had a big impact on my weight gain. Last year I changed to the hormonal IUD (Mirena) and that seems to have helped settle my weight.

I've been at uni since I was 18/19, so after 7 years I've almost finished my degree (I changed part way through 😂). I'm hoping to lose another 35-40lbs by time I graduate mid next year.

I'm feel really lucky that I have my partner supporting me through this.

submitted by /u/Camcas555
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2YNxyqd

No comments:

Post a Comment