Thursday, August 27, 2020

PSA: Don’t forget to recalibrate/balance your scale!

Today I found out that my analog bathroom scale has been off by 2-5 pounds for at least a couple of weeks. I thought I was stuck in a plateau for the last 2-3 weeks, but it turns out that I accidentally turned the dial on the bottom of the scale which made it start at a number higher than 0. This may just be a silly mistake on my part but in the off chance that this helps someone, make sure to recalibrate/balance your scale! If you have an analog scale like me, make sure it starts at 0.

I’m officially down 3 pounds more than what I thought I was. I’ve been eating at 1200 calories and exercising consistently and had no idea how it was possible that I wasn’t losing weight. It turns out that my weight loss is right on track and this was just a major oversight on my part.

submitted by /u/TheRenegadeJade
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2FXSQuM

No comments:

Post a Comment