Tuesday, August 25, 2020

During quarantine, I gained weight... then lost it... and then gained it back.

Quarantine has been a rollercoaster so far. I've been so reckless with my eating, going out to buy snacks almost every single day without a care in the world. I mean, hey, the world's (apparently) ending so why bother with insignificant things like "looking good" or "feeling healthy"? I get a lot more out of sitting at home and consuming bags of chips and cookies while watching Netflix.

Or so I thought, until I got fat again. All I'm left with is regret. I'm mad at myself for letting it get this bad. If only I had stopped earlier, maybe I'd be looking at only a month or two of weight loss. But as it currently stands, I'll have to be eating cardboard (figuratively) for the next four months. It's going to be rough.

This is where I currently stand. I started my diet yesterday and so far I've nailed it but I can only hope I'll be able to keep that up. I've set my birthday in December as my deadline, so hopefully I'll be back down to an even 60 by then.

submitted by /u/thisnewyears
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2D1N1LS

No comments:

Post a Comment