Monday, August 31, 2020

Can’t work out! What else can I do to help my weight loss?

I’m a 20f,5’3 and 185lbs. Since quarantine started I let myself go really badly and started eating a lot. I got on track and started working out but in june I had a nasty eczema outbreak all over my body and head and it hasn’t gone away since. Every time I work out my body and scalp burn really badly due to sweating. I’ve tried completing just 10min videos and yoga but once I start sweating it feels like I have razor blade cuts everywhere. Im giving IF a shot and counting my calories, according to the app my calorie intake is 1,299. Are there any extra tips I can use to lose weight faster or low impact exercises that won’t cause too much sweating. Thanks :)

submitted by /u/Allycaaat561_
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2DdHyS7

No comments:

Post a Comment