Sunday, August 29, 2021

174cm/78kg/male - Losing Weight

Hi, I wanted to inquire about safety of the current approach I am trying with regards to weight loss.

I have decided that my strategy will be mostly diet, mostly due to not liking most exercise options available to me, plus being very busy.

I have started 6 days ago at 80kg, and currently am at 78.4kg. I weight myself once in the morning, after going to the bathroom and not drinking any fluids.

My current diet is a lot of salads with some fatty meat. No processed food. I used to have snacking habit eating chocolate, etc. but I removed all that from the diet.

I do see that people recommend at most 2lbs (1kg) weight loss a week. But I am currently at 1.6kg.

Anybody lost the weight this way? I don't have a lot of it to lose on my frame but my goal is to get to around 23.5 BMI and stay there.

submitted by /u/Spirited_Advisor_413
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3joERzq

No comments:

Post a Comment