Thursday, August 26, 2021

5 Month Anniversary of my Weight Loss Journey! Plus a Skateboard Purchase.

Hey everyone! I haven't been posting my monthly updates as I hoped, but here is the 5 month one. SO to get things started let me just say that my starting weight was 274lbs 5 months ago, and now I am 228! In the last 5 months I have lost 46lbs after cutting off all sugar that does not come from fruit or any other natural sources. I started this journey to get my life in order and to be able to do all the things I would not be able to do at 274. In the past I have missed a lot of the cool things I would have done if I was a lower weight. Some of these are ziplining, skateboarding, mountain biking, Hiking overnight, and many many other activates. I also was not able to wear some of the clothing I thought looked really good; because it would not be in my size. But after the last 5 months I have been working hard and been able to finally do two things I have always wanted to. First one is that I have went down almost 2 sizes in clothing. I started with 2xl shirts that were very tight on me and I have gone down to xl shirts that are somewhat lose on me, and some plain black shirts that are larges that are only snug in a few places on me. This has made me so happy, truly. I had my Scout shirt that I must wear to meetings and the other day I tried it on and it was almost 2 times bigger than me it felt like. I used to be afraid when I wore it out to events because I thought a button would break due to it being so tight. I have also gone down from 42 in pants to an 38. This change also felt drastic. Even though I have a hard time seeing how much weight I have lost in the mirror I can instantly tell just how much I have lost after trying on some of my old clothes. For the second thing it happened just an hour ago. I bought my first skateboard (long board). I have always wanted to skateboard, but I was always afraid I would break the board while riding them. But after wanting one for so long I finally told myself it was time. I am super excited about getting it in the mail Sunday. It is gonna be my main mode of cardio until I fix my bike that got its tire popped recently. I have to one again thank this community for helping me in one of the best ways possible. I will keep posting when I find or do something I have wanted for the first time.

Much love

-The_Migrated_Coconut.

P.S I have very poor grammar so if you see something wrong just tell me, and I will fix it.

submitted by /u/The_Migrated_Coconut
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3DkmROL

No comments:

Post a Comment