Tuesday, August 24, 2021

Exercise Advice

TLDR at the end.

Hi everyone!

So back in March, my fiance got both of us started on some weight loss stuff. The biggest thing was just eating less and hitting calorie goals. We would eat mostly the same stuff, but we just focused on eating less. It has worked for a while since I (22F) have come down from 325 lbs to 297, but it has be stagnant for a while, likely due to us not being as attentive to our calories as we were before.

Now to my actual question. When my fiance and I started our weight loss journey, we had incorporated some light exercise a few times a week, but quickly fell out of it because he had gotten sick. I want to start exercising again (even bought an outfit to wear to the gym), and I was wondering what y'all thought about my plan. Honestly the plan is just to walk for 30-60 minutes a day, a few times a week, on a treadmill. Will this actually help or do I need to look to do something else?

Thank you so much everyone!

TLDR; I want to get back into exercising and make it a habit. I was considering starting by walking 30-60 minutes a day, a few times a week. Do you think it's a good idea/starting point?

submitted by /u/Karatashi
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2WnaKzv

No comments:

Post a Comment