Friday, August 27, 2021

Advice sought on switching to weight maintenance from weight loss

Hi this is my first post here but curious for some advice on sustainability. I'm 32, male, and over the past six months I've gone from 123kg/271lbs to 88kg/194lb.

My goal, worked out with my doctor, is 85kg. I've achieved this mostly through carefully eating well (boosting veggies and healthy fats, cutting out snacks and alcohol, and reducing portions sizes) and exercise (mostly walking for an hour or so a day).

I've found my appetite has gone done quite a bit and I'm currently eating about 500 calories below my TDEE. But I'd like to stop the weight loss now and switch to maintenance but I'm finding it hard to eat more because my belly is trained to want less.

What I'm really worried about is that I'll start snacking again - I used to have a junk food addiction - or that I'll accidentally start eating too much again.

Any advice would be appreciated - this is all rather new to me :)

submitted by /u/TayTawan2020
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3ymjLWL

No comments:

Post a Comment