Sunday, August 29, 2021

Concerning behavior or??.

Quick story I'm an ex overweight woman and in January signed up at a gym and starting bodybuilding, and am in the normal weight range and happy with how my body looks for the first time ever.

Over the last month I've noticed if I don't go to the gym my mood for the day is terrible, I feel terrible, and I feel like I have to get on my treadmill and run or run outside to make up for it.

If I can't get to the gym I'm finding myself obsessing with exercising on my treadmill and the calories I can burn off or just not eating a meal so I don't go over my calorie intake (since I couldn't/didn't exercise) that day.

I'm really starting to wonder if this is ED exhibition of habits or if this is "just a stage" I'm at in my weight loss journey....

Edit: I am a competing in a bikini competition next year also and still have more weight to lose for that before I'm really ready to step on stage

submitted by /u/chesterssecret
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3DpP0nv

No comments:

Post a Comment