Wednesday, August 25, 2021

Trying to lose the 100lbs I gained throughout Covid

Hey guys, yesterday I just started my weight loss journey. 2 years ago I was 170lb, throughout the quarantine I gained almost 100lbs, and now weigh 265lbs. I've never been one for exercise but staying at home for the bulk of two years and switching to a job where I sit 95% of the day affected my mood and I gained a lot of weight from it.

I've now taken the first step and said enough is enough. I've gotten my first gym membership ever in my life, and have worked out two days in a row, and plan to return tomorrow. I've changed my eating schedule and diet to skipping breakfast, desserts, and snacks, and only eating salads for lunches, and having a good protein for dinner. I've also started drinking a lot more water, trying to hit my recommended 128ozs a day - today I made that.

Hopefully, I'll be able to post more about my journey as I continue to process and get back down to my pre-pandemic weight.

P.S. My wife and I are expecting a baby boy in February, so he's helped inspire me to be healthy, in hopes to be able to inspire him to someday do the same.

submitted by /u/WarAndPeaceTea
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3ygU75F

No comments:

Post a Comment