Friday, August 27, 2021

I've lost 50 pounds 3 times

Over the course of my life M(20) I have lost 50 pounds 3 times, and lost 100 pounds most recently. The problem is I gain it all back eventually. Right now I'm at my second heaviest I've ever been(235 pounds). I'm 5'8 so this is pretty obese.

Every time I hit a groove in my weight loss journey I always gain the weight back because I become lazy with exercising/burnt out or become sick of the dieting. At this point I feel like this cycle will never stop because of how used to it I am. I really wish I could stay at my goal weight 160 and maintain my fitness but it never seems to work.

If anyone has gone through a similar experience some tips would be great on how to stay disciplined and not only through short periods.

submitted by /u/wanpan10
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3mFg3Fh

No comments:

Post a Comment