Thursday, August 26, 2021

Discouraging Results (UPDATE)

Reference: 22M 5’10 SW: 287 CW: 248 GW:190

So about 3 months ago I posted on here I had only lost 4 pounds after a month of mental math CICO. It was honestly the strictest I’ve ever been in my life and was also doing physical labor 3 times a week at my job pushing carts in the Texas sun. I was frustrated and didn’t have a clear answer but got an idea thanks to y’all on here.

Today everyone tells me I am looking good and have been working outside doing the same job 5 times a week now. As I currently write this I am at 248lbs. It is honestly crazy to think because 287 was definitely the lowest and most depressing point I had reached. Now the kicker comes here, my diet has been basically the same from when I was 287.

I eat fast food probably everyday now of course in moderation it’s not the worst but I kinda go off what my body feels like. If I want 2 McDoubles and some fries I’ll get it. I do still make health conscious choices for at least one of my meals usually breakfast. It’s crazy because ever since I discovered the Internet and weight loss the first thing I learned is you can’t out work a bad diet. I walk pretty much 22 miles on average at my job, I’m not sure how many calories I burn but I’m assuming a good amount. It has real estate on my mind there is still quite a bit of weight to go and I have to improve my diet.

Anyways I am not going to hold you guys to my poorly structured sentences and grammar much longer, I just wanted to share my experience as I used to read this sub everyday my first month. Thank you all for reading and I would love to hear if anyone has any similar experiences!

TLDR: I don’t count calories but work a physical job 40 days a week and have lost 30+ pounds in 3 months.

submitted by /u/primitive27_
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3gB6mEm

No comments:

Post a Comment