Thursday, August 26, 2021

Trying to lose the final 5kgs in lockdown, pray for me

Have had a pretty long weight loss journey since 2017. Have lost 35 kgs since then - lost most of it in the first year and have mostly kept it of since then.

I was really unhappy and drinking and eating a lot after the death of my brother to cope. I did a huge amount of mental work and changed my whole lifestyle and outlook on life and I’ve been on the up and up since then.

Put on some weight during the pandemic so have been focussing on losing that over the past 8 weeks. 1400cals daily with 30 mins of strength training and and hour of cardio - either cycling or running/walking. Keen to lose the final 6kgs, goal weight is 69kgs.

Motivation and discipline come and go and you gotta jump on it when they’re there. Feeling good and strong despite being in a relentless lockdown ✌🏼

https://imgur.com/a/2Z9CjQ9

submitted by /u/c_c_c_c_c_c
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3yhZ3XZ

No comments:

Post a Comment