Tuesday, August 24, 2021

Stuck in a plateau. I need some advice

I started posting on here several weeks ago, as I started my weight loss journey. I started at 368 and am now at 352. I’ve been stuck there for about a week now. My weight is literally not changing each day I weigh myself. Each day says 352. I’ve been doing a combination of CICo and and IF. I’ve been trying to stay at about 1000 calories a day. I know I need to work out more but I just can’t get motivated to do it. I have to force myself to do it and when I force myself to do something the less enjoyable it becomes and the more likely I’m going to stop doing it. Im not sure about what to do to keep losing weight especially when it comes to dieting.

submitted by /u/Samsta380
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3B6df8i

No comments:

Post a Comment