Tuesday, August 24, 2021

2 months in and no loss

So I (27 F 5' 3" 290lb) have been really trying to get serious about my weight loss this past couple of months and I have not seen any change at all. I have a kitchen scale, weigh everything and enter everything into myfitnesspal. I even include the calories from my coffee creamer.

I used a TDEE calculator to figure out my deficit which said my maintenance was around 2400cal a day so I started with just eating around 2000cal for a couple weeks with some walking for exercise. I lost nothing at all.

I lowered my deficit to 1800cal a day for 2 more weeks still with walking every other day for around 30min each time. I still lost nothing.

I have lowered once again to about 1600cal a day and the scale still has not moved.

Should I go even lower still? Am I doing something wrong?

I am just very confused as to how I am not losing anything...

submitted by /u/Pooficuss
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3BdPZp7

No comments:

Post a Comment