Tuesday, August 24, 2021

how do you prevent eating at night?

ever since i was little i just loved to eat at night. it’s the thing that’s preventing my weight loss. even when i eat enough through out the day, i find myself wanting to engorge at night. i’ve been struggling with this for years and it’s the main thing holding me back. even when i brush my teeth or drink water i’ll wake up from dead sleep and start eating. then in the morning i don’t eat until lunch and the cycle continues. i just always have a strong urge to eat. it’s like i’m addicted to eating at night. i’m so embarrassed about it too so i never wanna ask for help but this is holding me back. i have a huge vacation in december and need to drop like 20 pounds & this whole eating at night thing is reallu killing me.

submitted by /u/costcoyogurt
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/387ngFM

No comments:

Post a Comment