Friday, August 27, 2021

How do I break the cycle of endless ‘day 1’s?

I have posted here before saying a similar thing but OH MY GOD I am so ANNOYED with myself. Since Covid, I have put on at least 20 lbs.

I keep trying to do something about it, but it’s like I’m two different people?! In the mornings, I’m super motivated: I will eat a healthy breakfast, go do some exercise etc. By the late afternoon, I always end up thinking ‘ahh I’ll start again tomorrow’, and I end up eating and drinking (beer) until late in the evening.

My family are sick of hearing about my dieting and my weight loss woes. My dad is a big beer drinker though, and keeps encouraging me to drink with him. I am easily influenced, and I can easily put away 1000 calories of beer of a weekend evening.

I am small woman! I should not be drinking that much beer. How the hell am I supposed to do this? I keep thinking: right! That’s enough! Today is my Day 1.

And then by that same evening - I’m thinking tomorrow can be my Day 1.

How do I break the cycle?

submitted by /u/dwarfminky
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/38m8Wcw

No comments:

Post a Comment