Tuesday, August 31, 2021

Habits, tips and advice

Hi all,

I've been around a while but this is my v first post! I love reading everything you guys post, thank you for all the tips over the last 9 months and helping me lose 50lbs.

I am a big believer that weight loss and maintenance is the product of good habits and designing your environment to help you reach your goals. Over the months I have created a list of these type of rules that work for me. I'd love to know if anyone has any other habits they find useful and would recommend?

Mine are;

  1. No keeping food in my room
  2. Eat all meals at the table
  3. Keep any foods I could be tempted to overeat out of sight
  4. Keep healthy food front and centre
  5. If I can't be trusted to portion it I don't keep it in the house
  6. Give away food gifts, don’t save them, I will eat them at a weak moment
  7. Don't take money or credit card out if I'm not going to need it/take just enough money for what I need - no snack money!
  8. Eat from a 9" plate (optimal size apparently)
  9. Fill half plate with veggies always
  10. Don't get super ravenous as will over eat
  11. Don't get drunk and hungover
  12. No takeout
  13. Log absolutely everything I eat
  14. If I slip up, pick it right back up
  15. Limit eating out to once a week
  16. Just never enter convenience stores
  17. 2L of water every day

If anyone has any tips to help me break down numbers 11 & 12 more so I might actually achieve them, that would be amazing <3

Liz

submitted by /u/Elizc1990
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3yx4uCs

No comments:

Post a Comment