Tuesday, August 31, 2021

Just came back from a week and a half trip to NYC. Surprised I only gained 3 pounds from the trip.

Before I flew out, I was struggling with a plateau and hovering around 231. I was a bit worried about how my weight would look after my NYC trip because I decided to give myself a break and eat all the good food NYC has to offer. I came back home last night and weighed myself when I got back home.

I weighed in at 234, a 3 pound gain, which is very surprising to me and I still had some water weight from drinking water and eating food from my flight back.

All that walking in NYC (and humidity) really helped me maintain my weight for the whole trip. I ate so much that I thought I would gain 8-10 pound and got self-conscious about ruining my progress lol

Now I’m resting and getting ready to get back to my weight loss journey again💪🏼

submitted by /u/FlamingNate559
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3DClGui

No comments:

Post a Comment