Wednesday, August 25, 2021

[CICO] Two weeks in....

I wanted to have a bit of a semi-regular checkin, not for any other reason than I think the social side of weight loss is just as important as all the other factors.

Being the start of my journey I know that the weight I am losing at the moment (6.5kgs in two weeks) will not be my long term average weight loss as every other time I have tried to lose weight I have really good losses in the first couple of weeks before it starts to settle down into a steady weight loss (target is 0.8kgs per week).

What I did want to share is how "easy" it has been, I have found a good app to track my food and weight (or a series of apps that all work together) and just the activity of logging food has now become second nature. I have logged 15 days in a row, all but one I have been under my calorie limit and the one day I was over I didn't spiral, I kept tracking even when I was over and the next day the number showed zero and I started again.

My biggest take away from the first two weeks is that portion control is key, I never ate "terrible" before, but my portions were generous to say the least. I am starting to plan out and cook proper meals again rather than just throwing things together.

I have yet to start adding exercise to the regime so I am hoping that the positivity I am feeling after the first two weeks continues!

submitted by /u/zharrt
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3mwGtsX

No comments:

Post a Comment