Sunday, August 29, 2021

Concerns about my calorie deficit.

Hello everyone, so I've just decided to start my weight loss journey again. I am a 127kg 20-year-old male, first of all really big changes have occurred. I had to cut out a lot in order to realize my calorie deficit. I've made loads of sacrifices I removed iced coffee drinks and to my shock, I haven't had fast food in over a week. I substituted a lot of it for healthier home-cooked meals keeping an eye on the calories making sure they were below 2500 a day. So far great success I was 130kg at the start of the week and my current weight is 127kg. However here is where I think I may have messed up, I set a target for "below 2500 calories" but I didn't specify how far below. So by the end of the day, I realized I had only consumed 700 calories and gone "okay great" I thought "oh well it's low but I am satisfied" pushed it to the back of my mind... big mistake.

On the days I ate around 700 calories I got hunger cravings like you would not believe I kept telling myself "no your full you're full!" then sometimes I would get to the next morning and eat breakfast or just snack on low-calorie foods. This gave me great weight loss in the short term but I had terrible side effects I got up to go to the bathroom and nearly passed out in fact this happened multiple times throughout the week my hearing and my vision would vanish.

Now here was something I found out which was quite interesting. Days I let myself go and eat more I ended up at 1700 calories and completely stopped eating, that was when I was full, I felt great hardly any issues at all, and without fail it was always 1700 calories no more no less. I began to wonder "why do I stop eating at 1700 calories?" I'm not really sure it almost feels like 1700 calories is the healthy target I should be setting especially considering I seem to experience fewer cravings and hunger at that range. Is this optimal for someone like me is my body just naturally aiming for it because that's the case or should lower my calorie deficit just a little bit.

Thank you I look forward to your answers and I will read them all and take them into account.

submitted by /u/RadsXT
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3h1tJan

No comments:

Post a Comment