Friday, August 27, 2021

First day in ONEderland!

20M, 6'1, 198.6 pounds. Coming down from 265 pounds. Goal weight: 180 pounds

Pretty happy with my progress so far, even though I am only halfway there. Weight loss is only half of my body transformation, the other half is building muscle; a physique I like, and working on my mental health.

During this weight loss process, I have developed some gnarly dysmorphia, especially when I look at my face. It's also just one of those things where you've been fat so long, it's hard not to feel that way even after losing substantial weight. I am trying to figure out ways to deal with this. So why don't I post a before and after photo of one of my biggest insecurities!

Anyways, I lost 67 pounds in 5.3 months. I am now 198.6 pounds, I don't think I have been this light since Grade 9, almost 6 years ago. The 200s are in the rearview, Ill never be more than 200 pounds again (unless it comes with increased muscle mass), my ticket came with a permanent residency in ONEderland!

I had been eating 1700 calories a day for the past 4 months. This month I have been eating in the 1500 calories area and I plan on maintaining that, no lower. I'm not gon' lie, I'm a lil' hungrier! But, I am too close to my goal now to stop or slow down, I'll keep plugging along, I feel fine.

This will be my last post until my goal weight! Till' then!

Before (265) and After (Onederland): https://imgur.com/a/cD23BT1

Don't know why I look so devious in the first picture

submitted by /u/DickGrayson123
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3ylco1B

No comments:

Post a Comment