Wednesday, August 25, 2021

How accurate is Google fit in counting calorie expenditure ?

It's been over a year since I started my weight loss journey. But I have never been able to maintain the weight I lose. So, I have decided to follow CICO from next week. To prepare myself for that, I'm tracking my daily calorie expenditure using Google fit. I always thought that my calorie expenditure will be close to 2000. But I felt so bad when I saw that my calorie expenditure for the past three days was around 1550. This was crushing to know. I usually go for a walk for about an hour (at a moderate to low pace ). I'm already struggling with food control. Now the fact that I have to eat less than 1500 calories makes me sad. Is Google really accurate? Should I eat less than 1500 calories ?

I'm 18F current weight: 60 kg; height: 162cm

submitted by /u/Mammoth-Captain-316
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Wovxmw

No comments:

Post a Comment