Thursday, August 26, 2021

NSV - I did an aggressive cut to fit into a dress in 2 weeks' time. Did it in 3 days!

My regular cut is around 1400 when I'm strict and 1600 when I'm allowing myself to be relaxed. My TDEE is 2300 allegedly (online calculator, working out 5 days a week, about an hour each time, tiny weight lifting). I do have regular refeeding days when I eat at maintenance (~2000).

On Monday, I found out I have an important event in 2 weeks, and I had the perfect dress for it. I'd never worn it because it was bought at my most successful weight loss (4 years ago) after which I promptly gained 20+kg thanks to depression and broken biscuits. So I decided to cut a little further, 1200-1300/day, in hopes that I would manage to zip the dress by next Friday. I was only 1cm away, so the work had mostly been done. Today (Thursday) I tried it on - and it fit!! It zipped all the way up!!! I'm giddy and have nobody to tell, so I'm sharing it here. I'll keep my cut going until next Friday (at least) because I've been feeling REALLY good this week and it's helping me get my cravings in check.

Workouts: tiny weight lifting. I'm just back from my break/deload week and I'm not even at full strength yet, and my heaviest lift prior was only 30kg. I'm very weak, but trying my best.

Diet: breakfast - coffee with sweetener, regular breakfast, I can't eat early in the morning. Lunch - "Mexican" salad (adapted after a "Mexican" Pasta Salad) with avocado, cherry tomato, iceberg lettuce, cilantro, black beans, corn, onion. (500kcal) Dinner - pesto & mozzarella panini (500kcal), bean and corn quesadilla (500kcal). Snacks: Aldi protein yogurt (150kcal), Aldi protein pudding (110kcal), fresh tomatoes with seasoning (50kcal). Planned future meals: bean, corn, couscous salad (450kcal), snacking cumbers, snacking pickles, spaghetti and soya meatballs (?), protein mac and cheese (430kcal).

Feel free to let me know if you want any of the recipes! c:

ETA: also no more sneaky cocktails, no more "oh it's just an apple", no more "oh it's just a rice cake", no more nibbling on the margins of cheese slices when I pack my partner's lunch. I do believe all of these brought my daily intake up by ~200kcal, and probably more with the cocktails, so even when I've been strict, I wasn't that strict. But I've been doing CICO since last November, I can't be at a large deficit the entire time without flipping the wagon and setting it on fire after falling off it, so I do allow a little cheating every now and then.

submitted by /u/NewBodWhoThis
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3mAR1aC

No comments:

Post a Comment