Sunday, August 29, 2021

Tried and failed multiple times, this time there's no going back!

Hi fellow Redditors,

As the title says, I have tried to lose weight multiple times in the past, I start off well and then inevitably fall off the wagon and revert. In my most recent attempt, I managed to lose 14kg anddddd I've now gained 11kg of that back. It's a vicious cycle and I am more determined than ever before to get out of this cycle and really make it work this time.

I know the principles of weight loss, I can do it, I just struggle to stick with it! CICO and other such methods are not unknown to me, in fact, they work very well for me, I just need to focus on making it permanent.

Now, I'm not here to make excuses for previous failures, but I believe that the problem in the past has been my schedule and how unpredictable it can be. At times I will be at work, expecting to leave at a normal time and suddenly that all changes and I'm there until late in the evening, arriving home not wanting to cook and having take-out.

To make it work this time I MUST be organised, meal preparation is going to be essential for my success (any recipe suggestions would be greatly appreciated). I also need to make sure that I eat whilst at work and not get sucked into being busy and forget to eat as I regularly do. I have been off on holidays for a couple of weeks, returning on Wednesday. Wednesday is the day that it starts.

I know I can do it, especially with the support from subreddits like this one!

submitted by /u/RoadToTransformation
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3gIp8tk

No comments:

Post a Comment