Sunday, August 29, 2021

Finally lost my first 10 pounds!

I know this isn’t much compared to many of the stories I see on here, but I’m proud of myself and just wanted to share. During the pandemic I gained 20 pounds, and in January I reached my heaviest weight ever. I felt awful and sluggish and I decided to start making changes. I knew what I needed to do to be healthy, but I have depression and was using food as a coping mechanism so it was really hard to get past that. My weight loss has been so slow. It took me 8 months to lose this first 10 pounds, and I have 10 more to go. But I’m happy that I stuck with it and I’m feeling so much better about myself. I’m a small person to start with, I’m really short, so 10 pounds may not seem like much to some people but it’s really significant for me. The mental aspect of it feels even more important. That’s it, just came to share a small success.

submitted by /u/Soft-Turnip
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Wyo0RG

No comments:

Post a Comment