Saturday, August 28, 2021

Looking for a weight loss friend

Hi everyone, I hope you're all doing well! I'm a 26 F, 5'9, and currently weighing in at 164 pounds. I'm hoping to lose about 20 to 30 pounds by January and I'm looking for a like minded person to join me on this difficult (yet rewarding) journey.

I've been wanting lose weight since I was young. While I'm not exactly too overweight I'm still at the border and I want to be healthier. I'm hoping to find someone around my age (no one younger than 23 please!) to help me out and vice versa.

By that I mean someone to complain with, give tough love to, and just be there for each other. I'm in school and work so I'm pretty busy but I do reply eventually! I'm not ignoring I promise :)

I think that's all. Good luck to everyone!

submitted by /u/goodnightjupiter
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3t31e0I

No comments:

Post a Comment