Saturday, August 28, 2021

Calorie Deficit but Not Losing Weight

I’ve been on a very good weight loss run over the last couple months. About 3-4ish months ago I weighed 263 pounds. My friend got me into going to the gym with him and doing lots of cardio and I was able to get down to 249. Over the past month my sister has been helping me meal prep and I’ve been having an intake of close to 1500 calories a day. I say close to because some of the meals mean it’s a bit lower than 1500 but I also have some minor snacks like halo top of ice cream. Over the past week I got my own gym membership and started working out more, along with incorporating more strength building exercises. But Im feeling kinda shitty because I weighed myself last Sunday and I weighed 235.2 and today I weighed 235. I know I’m following my diet closely and this extra exercise should mean I should be losing weight even faster than I did in the past! But for some reason my weight seems to have become static. Any possible reasons why?

submitted by /u/lughheim
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/38lfqsh

No comments:

Post a Comment