Saturday, August 28, 2021

Here we go again, the Yo-Yo guy is back!

Ok, not really back as I have never been on the subreddit. But, I'm a yo-yo diet master and while I lost about 80 lbs a few years ago, I've gained 40lb back! I could just cry. Ugh. Shame, guilt, and what a blow to my self-esteem.

What's my problem? I mean that is the real question. I have a very emotional relationship with food and if I don't fix that, I'll be yo-yo'ing for ever.

But right now I can't even break this fasting/binging cycle that I'm in. I don't eat all day, then once people are mostly asleep in my house ... pig out. I'm not throwing on crazy weight, but I've been creeping up over the past year. So easy for me to put on a few lbs each month, but so hard to lose it.

I'm coming here to be somewhat more public and accountable about my weight loss.

45 male. Current weight: 215.6. My short term goal is to lose 15 lbs in 6 weeks. I will be posting updates every week. I will do it!

submitted by /u/fattysmite
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3gIfG9s

No comments:

Post a Comment