Tuesday, August 24, 2021

A reminder to take progress photos!

I have been having a really rough month, and feeling stalled in my progress for a few months now. Then I was looking through old vacation photos, and omg I don’t even recognize myself in the old ones. 2017 vs 3 weeks ago:

https://imgur.com/a/15tvFxE

I was too afraid to weigh myself in 2017, but I’d guess I was somewhere around 175lbs in that photo compared to 104lbs in the recent one. 5’2 for reference. This is the reminder I needed that it really is worth it!

For additional content: my method was CICO, aiming for 1200 calories. I’m really inconsistent with exercise, so while I make a good faith effort to get my 10k steps, it’s not something I rely on for weight loss. Goal weight is to stay within the 100-105lbs range. Because of my lack of consistency with exercise, I have no muscle so a lower goal weight looks and feels better on me.

submitted by /u/it_takes_a_villager
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3gwSvPb

No comments:

Post a Comment