Tuesday, August 24, 2021

Exercise for popsicles?

Hi everyone!

I've been a longtime lurker here and was wondering if I could get some advice.

Sw: 256lbs cw: 209 lbs gw: 160 lbs

I've been on a weight loss journey since December 2020 and have lost about 40 lbs so far by just adjusting my diet with cico. I'm happy but have not seen a lot of progress visually so was looking to remedy that before receiving some bad news. I have been diagnosed with stage 4 endometriosis (frozen pelvis) which extremely hampers my ability to be physically active. Some days I am stuck being completely sedentary due to the pain and other days I have to stop doing normal things like walking around or I will collapse. I've been couchbound for about 4 months now. Moving my lower body has proved difficult which is hard because I get antsy easily and usually need to be a busy body to function. Staying inside all the time doing nothing has affected not only my physical health but my mental health as well. I miss being able to go places and run errands or work out. Does anybody have any advice? I'm sorry if this is the wrong sub for this but I thought it'd be good to ask anyways. Thank you all for inspiring me this whole time (:

submitted by /u/iatethewafflebatter
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3jaw7Nk

No comments:

Post a Comment