Saturday, August 28, 2021

I can run!!

26F CW: 236 GW: 175

Back in June, I began a C25K program. My friend and I have been consistently following the program. I haven’t lost weight but have noticed progress each week in my runs. I had finished week 5 and was able to run 12 minutes straight and was so excited. Unfortunately, I missed a week after that and then went on vacation and did not exercise. On my first day back from vacation, my friend was working and it was incredibly hot so I hit the treadmill. I ran for 32 minutes straight!! I hadn’t even worked out for 2 weeks before and nearly tripled the length of time. It may have been at snail’s pace but I am so excited and hope that I can continue to improve and it will help me in weight loss. I have been losing about 400+ calories per run and with calorie deficits hope to get back on track with weight loss.

My first 5k is in a few weeks and I am SO excited! Here’s to becoming a runner and starting to lose weight!!

submitted by /u/NurseRatchet20
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3sUSGsq

No comments:

Post a Comment