Saturday, August 28, 2021

I lost it, now idk what to do

So… I lost the weight. I’m slim or whatever without any effort.. and now I just chill and live my life, but it’s weird.

Im used to my weight being something I can always improve. Like if there was some issue in my life (say, I wish I had a relationship or more friends, or stop being socially awkward) I always thought “if only I was skinnier I wouldn’t have a problem.

Then if I lost weight I would feel like I was working toward improving those other things.

Well now I still have that impulse… but I actually don’t feel like weight loss would help me. I don’t want to be super skinny. I don’t see what that would accomplish anyway as far as my goals are concerned.

So now… idk! Wtf am I doing with my life?

submitted by /u/sadlouser
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2WBE1Xm

No comments:

Post a Comment