Tuesday, August 31, 2021

Looking to hire trainer

What do I look for? I’m 40+f, would like to drop maybe 50 lbs, but more so want to tone up and get stronger. I’ve lost about 10 pounds over the past three months by simply cutting calories and starting to walk. I have severe anxiety even just walking into a gym, and live in a very beauty-centered city in the US (which doesn’t help the anxiety). After seeing so many women on TikTok share their weight loss journey, I think I’m finally ready.

Lots of chain gyms here, plus independently owned (EOS, Planet Fitness, etc) so I would like to find someone who will work with me at one of those gyms. I don’t even know where to begin. Do trainers work for the gyms? Can independent trainers work/train at gyms they don’t work for? What do I look for in a trainer? And what should I expect to pay if I want to work out with them a couple times a week until I build up my confidence.

submitted by /u/throwaway70717273
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3DJGD6y

No comments:

Post a Comment