Tuesday, August 24, 2021

Need Help with my Weight Loss Plan

Hello, so I've been fat my whole life and I wanted to change that.

There're two main reasons that motivate me:
1- I have high blood pressure at the age of 23!
2- I hate myself for being fat and have a hard time finding clothes that fit me.
This is my first time trying to lose weight and I need help to make sure I'm doing the right things.

Information about me:
- Age: 23
- Height: 5'11 or 180 cm
- Weight: I think it's 253.532 lb or 115kg (I don't know my exact weight but I've ordered a smart scale and it'll arrive next week)

Workout routine:
- I walk 5 miles or 8 km six days a week (Friday is my rest day)
- I started doing 10 burpees after I'm done with walking.

My diet:
- No breakfast (I usually wake up afternoon but in case I woke up early I'd eat 2 boiled eggs as well)

- Bukhari Rice and chicken thigh (cooked on coal) with some potatoes and salad (sometimes I don't eat potatoes and salad) for lunch

- 1 banana and 1 orange after lunch OR dinner

- 2 boiled eggs for dinner

- Zero added sugar (no soda no hot drinks and no milk because it contains some sugar)

- Finally, 3-4L of water
*I don't know the number of calories but I'm pretty sure it's less than 2000.

How would you rate my plan? Is there anything that I should change or add?
My goal is to reach 81 kg or 180 lb.

submitted by /u/Nameless-Death
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3mufHRZ

No comments:

Post a Comment